- Seasonal Affective Disorder (although two days ago we had a glorious afternoon in the 60s, which I considered a miraculous blessing on that day, but yesterday while I was shivering it came across more like a mean prank)
- It was my mom's 30th birthday, so we had a lot of festivities
- I'm refurbishing a bassinet for my sister-in-law, who is due in April with my very first and much anticipated nephew
- My very first Video Game I Bought Just For Me (Just Dance! 2 for the Wii) has me boogieing my butt of daily
- I've been hard at work learning the intricacies of Photoshop in my Publishing class this semester:
This little impressionist piece represents my frustration at the repeated tuition hikes.