Many of you have questions (except for May, who is apparently an expert at nose piercing the way I'm an expert at...well, anyway). Allow me to pull back the veil.
1) The piercing thing is a needle. But! The dude shoved a stainless-steel, angled tube up my nose hole to catch the needle. This was disconcerting.
2) It did hurt, but only for about 1.3 seconds. However I've also given birth and had an organ removed, so there's that.
3) The ring starts off as a stud on the end of a tiny, straight post. He trimmed and bent the post with pliers to fit my nose. This was done before the ring was in my nose, in Jesus' name Amen.
4) I don't usually feel it, unless the post gets turned a wonky way. The first couple days I'd forget and
5) It hasn't inhibited nose blowing. And believe me, I've done extensive at-home research.
So what else you wanna know?