Thanks to all for your dreamy time suggestions. I took a sick day today, though, because I've been having some other weird symptoms. Like falling asleep in the bath at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, for instance, after having slept for nine hours the night before. So I went to the doctor, where I promptly fainted. He ordered some tests.
Meanwhile, I'd like to thank Mrs. Fuzz for giving me the Honest Scrap award.
Ten Honest Things About Me:
- Whenever I eat a Cinnabon, I always start on the outside to save the inside for last because that's my favorite part, but by the time I get to the inside I'm full. I usually stuff it down anyway.
- I never really liked bacon until I got pregnant with Ethan. I still love it.
- Part of the reason Noah and I decided to get married before our senior year of college instead of waiting until after graduation was the fact that we'd save money—we got some grants, as well as paying way less for housing since we lived together in an apartment.
- I'm very proud to be friends with a number of fantastic published authors (such as Lisa, Anne & May, and Kimberly Stewart), but I often wonder if I have what it takes to join their ranks.
- I like to tidy up but not to clean. Although I love a clean house.
- I'm not sure when I want to have our next child. I've gotten used to being three.
- The thought has crossed my mind more than once to have Cody shaved. He'd look ridiculous, and it would certainly embarrass him, but all the shedding is driving me absolutely batty.
- It really bothers me that we don't have recycling pickup in our part of the county.
- William Butler Yeats is my favorite poet.
- I sometimes wonder if I should have gotten a king bed instead of a queen, although I'm still just not sure.
Dan of All That Comes with It, because he's always honest about being dishonest
Sal of Already Pretty, because she tells it like it is when it comes to body image
Jules of Pancakes and French Fries, because she got permanent marker out of sofa fabric and didn't pretend it was easy
Lisa of Mastering the Miles, because she's always up front about her aches and pains, although I'd like to remind her that she has aches and pains because SHE RUNS LONG, LONG DISTANCES
Jen of Harried Mom of Four, because hello, she doesn't have time to tell tales
Copswife of Ordinary Life of a Police Wife, because she doesn't ever sugarcoat the tough aspects of being married to a cop
Christopher of The Warrior Poets, because honesty and integrity are totally what he's all about