Meanwhile, my brother contracted Swine Flu at school in Oklahoma. He's been quarantined to his dorm room, which means he'll be calling my parents every 3 minutes for the next week or so. Kyle is prone to panicking, so this should be fun for everyone involved.
I'll give you a sampling of this afternoon's breathless-with-anxiety calls, from the hours of 5:15 to 5:40 p.m.:
- What's my ID number?
- What's Dad's social security number?
- What's our insurance group number?
- Am I getting the right kind of Sudafed and Mucinex?
- I've picked up the prescription.
- I'm back in my room and going to the bathroom.
- My prescription says take both Day 1 pills but I can only find one. Oh wait, there's the other one.
- Should I take all my medicines at once?
- I can't find the clean fitted sheet to put on my bed. What should I do?
Speaking of Nanny, Nanny is in the hospital with some internal problems. Nanny being prone to melodrama, this should be a fun week for my uncle and aunt. Oh wait, excuse me. She's in the Princess Diana hospital, so she's very chuffed. Also, four other patients came in today who were sicker than her, so that made her happy as well.
Meanwhile, I'll be icing my gluteus maximus and soaking in a hot bath. Until tomorrow!