Noah's mom has been babysitting Ethan for us while our lovely child-minders (Heather and Brian) are out of town on vacation with their little
So naturally I came up with a list of things to do with my rare free evening:
- Go to the YWCA and swim my 20 laps.
- Drive to Greensboro and peruse the aisles of Ulta at my leisure. (I tried taking Ethan to the beauty section of CVS, and ended up attempting to compare products while chasing a yelling and screaming and laughing Ethan around the store while he brandished a couple of bronzers and nearly ran down a couple of elderly folks.)
- Enjoy the preparation and consumption of a quiet dinner.
- Paint the kitchen cabinets and add a chair rail with some moulding.
- Refinish our new-to-us kitchen table and chairs.
- Bake Ina Garten's Apple Cake Tatin.
- Completley clean the house top to bottom and reorganize all of our closets.
- Make and place ant traps around the perimeter of our house.
- Watch a movie.